Thursday, April 23, 2009

Freedom of Love


I m feeling very down for the past two days. Maybe the more I want to get into a relationship, the more I will feel stress and upset. I cant imagine why the person that I like can become so demanding and so tyrant. I dun feel good actually.

At first, I thought I can give a try in a new relationship, but I think I m wrong again. What my Boss say is right, I should focus on my music career and my study first. If the person truly love and care for me, the person should know how to give me freedom and space to breathe. I m getting breathless now. Do you know?

I start to hate relationship! I hate when my loved one start asking me all the stupid question everyday. Every moment I check my MSN and handphone message, I start to get sick and tired of replying or even picking up call.

The question that I hate to answer nowadays:

1. Where are you? what are you doing now?
2. Did you miss me today? Do you love me?
3. Why you go out with this person? Can you dun go out?
4. I dun like your Boss. Why your Boss give you so many assignment?
5. Can I dun go out with your friends? Can we spend time together?
6. Can we talk on phone? Can we meet now? Can we go dating?
7. If you want to meet, just say now, if not never mind!
8. If you dislike me, just say now, please reply me!

I dun want anymore relationship now. I love my current lifestyle, remain single is nice and I can do whatever I want without any restriction. I love going out with my friends, playing music with my fellow junior artistes, enjoy having dinner with my family, and many things in my life.

If you want to be with me, understand me and give me freedom, support me in whatever I do and not stopping me from doing what I like to do. Learn to accept my friends, my fellow juniors, my boss and my family. Most important, I m a person that dun like to go clubbing and strictly no drinking, no drug, no smoking and no unhealthy lifestyle.

I want a simple life, a 20 years old teenage should have. I dun want anymore restriction. From this moment, I walk alone! If you love me, give me time to accept you, rather than forcing me to accept you now.

Lastly, I hate people telling me dirty things, saying that they want to hug me, touch me, kiss me, and those sexual things. I dun like it! Those people with dirty motive, please stay away from me!

No comments:

Post a Comment