Wednesday, April 29, 2009

新加坡部落格大奖




Maybe all of you will faint when you listen to my first hokkien song performance at Bukit Timah Plaza. Lol. Anyway, I like this song very much, the original singer is 黄乙玲 from Taiwan, and the song title is 爱到才知痛. Do go listen to the original singer too!

At that show, I also perform a few of my own composition, you can click to check out at http://elsonsohvideo.blogspot.com/.

Another new update for everybody, thanks to Dewei and Carol for nominating me at 新加坡部落格大奖 in one of the categories - 最佳本地名人部落格 / Best Local Celebrity Blog. I will do my best to continue blogging daily to thanks all of you!

This contest is organised by omy.sg, a bilingual news and interactive web portal by leading media group Singapore Press Holdings Ltd (SPH), the Singapore Blog Awards honour tireless "new age wordsmith" who devote much time and energy in maintaining informative, regularly updated and innovative blogs, often out of interest rather than for personal gains. You may check out at http://sgblogawards.omy.sg/category/ for more information.

Actually I m very excited now! Because I m currently in two contests, namely: Most Kissable Guy and Singapore Blog Awards! Good exposure plus good learning experience for me as well! The most important is that I can see all my friends standing by my side supporting me in whatever I m doing now! Really appreciated! (",)

No comments:

Post a Comment