Friday, April 24, 2009

Angelsky8 - Hair and Facial

Yesterday was a busy day for me! Do you know why? Lol. Continue reading and you will find out why Elson so busy yesterday!



I wake up at around 12pm because I slept quite late. Then I went to my main sponsor outlet for hair-dressing and facial. They are known as Angelsky8, main branch located at Le Meridian Shopping Centre. You can check out more through their website at http://www.angelsky8.com/.

Angelsky8 provide many type of services such as Slimming, Facial, Hair, Spa and many more. But for guys, you can only enjoy services such as Facial and Hair only. The boss J.Ai had sponsored me since year 2006. He is a nice guy and support me very much.

Anyway I wrote them a theme song and play it during Love Infinity Concert 2007. Go Youtube and listen - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0W6_tTjuuE0

If any of you want to try out their services, this is the right choice for you! They are GOOD and GREAT! Trust me! Must go and use their services! Their place also very nice! (",) The stylist that take care of my hair is Darren, maybe you can seek his service when you want to change your hair-style!





Look at my dinner! Lol. I had my dinner with my mum after her work. We had our dinner at one of the coffee shop near Choa Chu Kang Bus Interchange. My mum pay for everything as I m very broke now. Oh ya! Eason (MSN's friend) from a Malaysia magazine publishing house say that he want to put me and my mum at his magazine during Mother's Day issue. Wow! Another exposure for me again! Thanks Eason!

After dinner, I rush back home to teach tuition! I m currently giving tuition to my two cousins to earn a living for myself. No choice, if you want to do music, I can tell you it is very tough at time, but I will endure as this is my passion and dream!



This is my god-brother (Marvin) from Malaysia. He is a very nice guy and also highly intelligent! He can really study well and always promote my music to his friends and schoolmate.

Any gal who marry him, confirm very fortunate as he is a caring guy. Gals out there, if you want to know my god-brother, do msn me! (",)



Saw this nice poster? Very touched! This is make by Georgina Aw from Republic Polytechnic. She selected all the photo from my daily blog entry. OMG! Thank you for everything, including the voting for me at Most Kissable Guy contest.



I make this banner myself, is it nice? Lol. You can see this banner not only in my blog, but also Facebook, Friendster, My Space and My Zone. You can only click on the banner in my blog to vote for me! Remember each day you can vote for me as many time as you want!

Talking about voting for me at Most Kissable Guy contest, I m very happy that all my friends and supporters are helping me everyday. Too many of you for me to say THANK YOU now! Yesterday when I set down the target of 20,000 votes, I didnt expect that we can actually reach this figure within a day. The last figure that I saw was 19,077 votes!



Today I dun want to set any figure for everybody. Maybe we can just rest for a day! (",) Our current figure is so great until many unknown people start complaining. Looking at the picture that I took from the net, we actually lead by 11,000 votes comparing to the second position. A good achievement and effort from all my friends and supporters!

I actually posted a few question for my friends to answer in regard to this contest 梦幻KISS 之男. You can check it out at http://elsonsohfriend.blogspot.com/.

Go for casting later at 12pm until 4pm for a new program by Mediacorp Studio! Will update all of you as much as possible when I m back from the casting!

No comments:

Post a Comment