Thursday, April 23, 2009

笑著流淚




Love is hurt at time, just like the MTV that I m showing now. It had been three years and the wound still yet to heal. Haiz..... You should know how much I love you since the day we are together. No doubt we always quarrel due to misunderstanding, but do you know I dun mean it. I admit that I m not a good boyfriend, but that is my character since young. Maybe this is one of the reason why I m still single. (",)

Recently I like somebody, because this person care for me, help me in achieving what I want. But maybe I m not goodlooking, that why I seem to get rejection by this person. Anyway, I m not a guy that know how to express my own feeling, that why my past two relationship didnt last long. Hope to get somebody that can understand me now.

Let talk about the Most Kissable Guy contest. Thanks to all my friends and supporters, I manage to maintain my first position for another day. I didnt expect that I can hit 15,000 votes within two days. I would say this is another record again. Thanks everybody for supporting me and whatever I do. I really appreciate all the effort.



Should we set a target for our third day voting? Maybe we set at 20,000 for today! Lol..... Is it too much to ask for this figure? Let put our hand, leg, brain, body and time together to hit this figure. Lol.

Actually I m not aiming to win anything, just want to have some fun after so much unhappiness issues recently. I realised that my friends also happy when they see me in the first position. Maybe because everybody's effort being paid off end of the day. This is also to educate the public that support from team members, family and friends are very important!

To me, win or lose is not an issue at all. I m not a guy that will go after fame or money. If I want to get fame or appear in any TV or magazine, it is not difficult for me because I have a good manager helping me. Of course not forgetting a group of good friends and supporters! Well, everybody just work hard and get your dream come true! Share it with your loved ones as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment