Thursday, April 2, 2009

Everything

I think this picture will tell you how sad I m today. Many things happen so suddenly and I m at a lost and do not know what to do at time. My study, my career, my family, my friend and my relationship. Everything..... Haiz.....


Let start off with my study first. I had enrol into NUS and NTU recently, but doubt they will accept me as their student due to my poor A-level results. I hope every of you can study hard if you wish to enter NUS or NTU in future. By the way, I think most likely I will pursue my degree at SIM this year if both NUS and NTU do not accept me. But seem that my family is sending me aboard to study. What can I do now?

If I study aboard, then what will happen to my career? Do you know I had miss a chance two years back due to my enlistment into army? I stopped halfway and enlisted into army, I thought I can start my music advancement after I ord from army, but seem that I m wrong again.



My family want me to find a proper job, have a stable income until I study in University. Why they cannot understand me? I already start teaching part-time and earn a living for myself.

They felt that Elson Soh will never make a name in the entertainment industry. But they know that my first appearance at Bukit Timah Plaza after my ord on 22 March actually mark a success and good start to my music career? Why ask me to stop now? So many friends and supporters come down to support me and some of them even brought me presents and flowers, why you doubt? You thought I brought it myself? Should I give up my music career?



I want to go out with my friends and spend time with them, but I seem to be sentenced to imprisonment now. I seem to lost all my freedom because I went back home late in a few occasion. But do you know that why I come back home late? You think I go out to club and drinking? Please! All of you should know that I dislike clubbing, drinking and smoking. I m doing my music stuffs and preparing myself for my study and my future! I m sorry my friends. Can anybody save me now?



I need love..... I need somebody who is more sincere and truthful, not somebody who always doubt me. A relationship is easy to start but not easy to maintain if both parties lack of mutual understanding and confident. If any of you want to love me now, maybe I should go into it. I need somebody to love me, care for me and share my sadness. Can I have a relationship now?



Maybe this picture can cheer me and those who are sad today. One of my friends (who is inside the picture), do it for me. I think he is cute because he almost have what I had in the picture. Most of my friends commented that the Look Alike rate is 75%. Thanks Daniel for cheering up my day! (",)

No comments:

Post a Comment