Monday, April 27, 2009

SUPER Blogging!

I woke up super early yesterday because I was very excited. Why? Because it is my first lesson with Pin Ming 老师! I got dressed and I head down to Bukit Timah Plaza to meet him. I reached early and I shopped around Popular Bookstore while waiting for him. Anyway we met and went to Liu San Ge for lunch.

The business there is good yesterday. Unfortunately there were some problems with the cashier and Liu 老板 couldn’t spare time out to talk to me. Actually kinda miss him abit because I have not seen him for sometime already. While waiting for the food, Pin Ming 老师 helped me vet through my lyrics. Do you know老师 ask me to write 7 sets of lyrics but I only manage to complete 5 sets for him. Luckily there was not much mistakes. Lol. Anyway 老师 ordered a lot of food! Of course I had my favorite 鲁肉饭 also.




After lunch was lesson time. Was actually quite excited and nervous at the same time. Because I do not know what am I going to learn then at the same time I dun know how strict is 老师. Lol. Anyway 老师's house is so big and beautiful! And his room is like my dream room, with all the equipments to do music. Too bad I cant afford to have such a room now.



The lesson was quite fun. I sang 安静 for a start where he corrected my 咬字 for certain words. Then followed by some discussion about music and I tried 编曲 for the first time! Quite fun.





After lesson I went to meet Tim and he treated me to Liu San Ge again. Tried the 猪脚面线 for the first time and it’s nice! Tim had curry rice, another of my favorite too. The workers at Liu San Ge are so friendly and they praised me a lot today. So happy. (“,) Anyway, do Tim look abit like Gary Cao in the above photo?



After eating, Tim insisted that I stock up my home with food because he does not want me to faint again or keep eating Maggie Mee. I bought cereal, milk and two Yakults. My mum wants me to drink one bottle of Yakult everyday from now so that I have better immune system. Lol. Then he sent me home. Thanks a lot Tim.






At night I met Mandy, Nicholas, Bryan and Boss to film episode 7 of my lifestyle at e!Hub Down Town East. Poor Mandy came all the way to accompany me despite not having enough rest and sleep and it’s her 21st birthday today! So I decided to plan a little surprise for her. While waiting for food to come I went to hunt for a cake. I hope she like the surprise. (“,)




Look at the way she making a wish, think must be wishing for something BIG! Lol. Anyway she is cute in this photo!







Today I went Mr Chicken Rice for filming. Bryan is my guest artiste for this episode. Mean to say, starting from episode 7 onward, every episode will have a special guest appearing in my program. Remember to support me every monday! If you missed my previous program, you can click to check out at http://elsonsohvideo.blogspot.com/.

The boss is very friendly and their food is really very nice! All of you should go and try! They are located at #02-120, e!Hub Down Town East. Remember to stay tune for my episode 7 video and search them either at my blog or Youtube!



Right after the filming, we took some photo outside Down Town East! Thanks Tony for sending all of us home after that. Also thanks Nicholas for treating us drink and eat before filming, plus the effort in doing the video for me. I m very touched!



Think I m too tired liao. That why sleeping in the car. What is Mandy doing there? Lol. Think he is scared of Boss now, as Boss always make fun of her. Anyway, must thanks Carol, Yuan Zhuang, Daniel, Dewei, Serena, Marvin, Eason and all my friends who voted for me yesterday! All of you manage to hit my target 28,888! Thank you everybody for your effort.

New Target for today! Let set at 34,888 today! Remember to click on my side blog Channel U banner to vote me as your Most Kissable Guy! But I wont kiss you! Lol. Faint!

No comments:

Post a Comment