Tuesday, April 28, 2009

I m NOT a gay

Ok. I think this blog entry is going to be a little aggressive. I need to speak up for myself now, as I felt that things had gone too far. The worst thing is that you call me "Wow... Gay" in my blog chatbox just now! Please think twice before leaving such a comment. Nothing wrong to protect your boyfriend - B. Dion, from being hurt, but please also respect my friends and supporters. Everybody have a freedom of speech but you should not insult people like that!

For everybody information, I got to know this guy from MIRC, and I didnt know that channel is actually a gay chat-room. Anyway, my purpose there initially is to promote my blog and music at that point of time, and not to look for guys as I m STRAIGHT! I didnt go to that channel anymore after knowing the truth. Anyway, I also cant accept myself into any unusual relationship. (",)

From the start, he is quite nice to me as a friend, he supported me in my performance and even brought me presents during my performance and treated me to dinner. But I got very irritated by his dirty statement and his questioning in MSN, resulting myself stop keeping in touch with him. After a couple of weeks, I forgave him after seeing his sincere apology in chatbox and msn. But now, I began to regret for keeping in touch with him.

To add on to the above, I m NOT a gay. Currently I m still considering going into relationship with a girl that I know recently. She is a nice girl and she also support me in whatever I m doing. Well, I think some of you should know which girl I m talking about now. If I really like a person, I will tell her straight and call her "....."!

Anyway, I never disrespect gay and their relationship, and in fact I have many gay friends. But just hope both of you can learn how to respect other people's privacy and learn how to treasure your friendship and whatever you have now.

Lastly, please leave me alone and if possible delete my msn and my contact as well! I believe my friends and supporters also dun like to see you here.

No comments:

Post a Comment