Saturday, April 18, 2009

Susan Boyle - I dreamed a dream

Click here to hear Susan Boyle singing "I Dreamed A Dream".
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lp0IWv8QZY&feature=related

47 year old Susan Boyle wows the judges with her performance in the auditions for Britain's Got Talent, singing I dreamed a dream from Les Miserables.

She is a church volunteer from West Lothian has become an unlikely overnight singing sensation with millions watching her perform online. Susan Boyle, from Blackburn, stunned judges on ITV's Britain's Got Talent with her performance of I Dreamed A Dream from Les Miserables on Saturday. Since then Hollywood actress Demi Moore has joined the legions of fans who have voiced their support on the internet.

Ms Boyle has now become the bookies' favourite to win the talent show. This is her media interview that I found in Youtube. Do click and take a look.



She is so innocent and so passionate in her music. How many people nowadays can be like her? After watching the video and looking at the people around me, I can feel that she is very sincere and truthful, unlike many people who are fake and making use of people.

All the best to Susan Boyle and hope that her music will shine in every part of the world!

她的美丽源自她对音乐的决心. 她不为想红而唱, 而是为了圆梦, 为了理想而唱. 许多的挫折并没有让她放弃, 反而让她更坚强面对看不起她的人. 她的伯乐, 是因她的单纯思想而生. 偶像 - Susan Boyle, 我永远支持你!

No comments:

Post a Comment