Monday, April 20, 2009

Saturday and Sunday!

18 April 2009 (Saturday) - Went to Woodlands Civic Centre for discussion on upcoming performance and filming with Boss, Bryan, the casting director from Mediacorp Studio.

While waiting for the director, I was busy making phone calls to all my friends and supporters. Just a short chat with all of them because I had been neglecting them in MSN at time. Hope you guys wont be surprised when I call you. (",)



Look at Bryan! OMG!! He want to be 幸福的男人! I dunno why he always want to hug me and get close to me. Lol. Think he "love" me now! Faint! I m NOT gay! Anyway, we are very good brother all the while! He always like to joke and play with me!



After the meeting, I happen to bump into one of my ex-campmate when I heading to the MRT station. Took a photo with him as I m not sure when we can meet again in future. Well, after my national service ended last month, I had been busy with so many projects, recording, assignment, performance and also preparation for my university in July 2009.



19 April 2009 (Sunday) - Was at Woodlands Causeway Point playing games! I love this game since schooling days. Actually I m supposed to meet one of my JC friend, but last minute he didnt turn up for the appointment. Luckily Boss is at home, so I ask him out to GAME with me!

I didnt know that Boss so lousy in gaming. Lol. He is well-versed in so many things, but today..... he is LOUSY when he play game with me! OMG!!! 我不想活了! 竟然讲老板坏话! 哈哈哈!



After gaming, Boss treat me go eat Chendol at the foodcourt outside the cinema. I bump into so many of my friends while eating. One of them is Yingzi, and she was like angry with me for not able to recognise her. Anyway, I already say I got poor memory and I always forget my friend's look if I dun have their photo. Lol. I m weird!



Guess which M5 Royal Artiste I saw outside the cinema yesterday? He is with a guy! Lol. Hmm..... So like..... Ok! Enough! Lol.

Lastly wanted to say SORRY to Boss, as I make him angry last Saturday. Sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment