Thursday, April 9, 2009

幸福的女人

Yesterday I went filming and photoshoot at Bukit Timah Plaza from 3pm until 10pm! Very tiring but enjoyable as two of my friends went down to support me! I think Nicholas and Boss must be damm tired now! They had been walking, filming and shooting for the whole day. Lol.....



She is a friend of Joyce from Mee Mee Optics and her name is Helen! She is a very humble lady and say that she will ask her children to support me. Saw the group of youngsters at 刘三阁 (Liu San Ge)? The guy actually appear inside my fifth episode of Elson My Lifestyle program. Boss suddenly say he need someone to act as a patron and happen that he is there, so we invited him to appear in my program. Do you know he can act quite well?

Anyway, I forget your name! ANGRY with myself now! If you are reading my blog, can you leave a tag at my chatbox or add me in msn elsonsoh1988@hotmail.com. Just want to thank you again for your kind assistance!




My FanClub Vice Chairman (Carol Chew) also appear with my new friend Yuan Zhuang. After my first filming ended at Liu San Ge, the boss actually treat us to a wonderful dinner at his restaurant. Look at the picture below, I m "feeding" all of them! Lol. Do you know why? Because they cant finish all the food! See the three 幸福的女人! (",)





Oops! Nicholas is "feeding" me! Gosh! Faint liao..... We look like " --- "! Lol.



After filming ended at Liu San Ge, we proceed to The Pianoman's Shop at Basement Two to do our Episode Six! Many "NGs" happen there..... We spend around 90 minutes down there and after our filming, the boss of the shop give me some presents. I also give him my CD too!

Anyway, all music lovers will enjoy this episode because you will see many good and solid instruments in this shop! Apart from that, they also conduct courses for people who are keen in learning how to play a instrument. You can visit their website at http://www.pianos.com.sg/ for more information if you are keen!



My last station of the day, we went over to Mee Mee Optics to do a series of photoshoot for their new arrival spectacles. Also not forgetting to collect my two sets of spectacles. Once again, thanks David and Joyce for sponsoring me! Actually I feel paiseh, as I didnt do anything for them yet.


Oh! I forget to thank one very IMPORTANT person, she is Eileen from the management of Bukit Timah Plaza! She is really a nice lady and take care of me a lot! I will perform well for my upcoming show to repay you! Lol.

Hey everybody! Remember to watch my program (Elson My Lifestyle 生活日记) at Youtube or simply click on http://elsonsohvideo.blogspot.com/ to support my program! The next episode will be on 13 April 2009! Also remember to stay tune for more program and photo from my recent and upcoming events.

Later today in the afternoon, I might be heading for another casting, a drama series by Mediacorp Studio, but have to wait for Boss's instruction first. I heard that he have a meeting with Yes 933 radio management later, so it seem that his schedule today is clash totally.

No comments:

Post a Comment