Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Game - Left 4 Dead

After mentioning so much about a healthy lifestyle, I decided to wake up early today to join my campmate Sam for a run round the estate! Lol. Started off with some slight warm up before running an estimated distance of 5km. After which the rain came soon and we decided to seek shelter at the nearby Limbang Shopping Centre. We did some light static exercises before ending the whole exercise with some cool downs (it is important to do cool downs to prevent muscle cramps).





Had lunch at the food court upstairs and again I decided to eat healthily. And so you guys can see, I eat healthy right! Got potato carrot soup (they call it the ABC soup) and my own portion of economic rice with steam egg, potato and pork. I had Ribena too. (“,)






Am I slow or what? Recently I discovered this game Left 4 Dead and it’s so fun to play! Unfortunately my computer and laptop do not have enough stats to support this game and I have to go to my friend’s place to play it. Anyone want to sponsor me new laptop so I can play this game? Lol! Just kidding. Anyway, it is really fun and everyone should go try play!

After all the stress from work and personal life, it is really good to indulge oneself in games. At least when you play, you get your mind off all the unwanted stress! Oh ya! Wolverine movie coming out tomorrow too! So excited! Cannot wait to watch it!

Anyway, I m very tired these few days. As for the Most Kissable Guy contest, thanks everybody for the votes. Through this competition, I see the true colour of many people, including my good friend and his boyfriend. Do you know why I have so many votes? The reason is because I have a group of good friends, supporters and sponsors voting for me daily.

I understand one theory through this incident is that once a person starts to become competitive, he/she will become unhappy. But I will still continue my advancement as a singer. I promised somebody that I will shine and I will work hard to shine.



My friends and supporters, do continue to vote for me daily! I promise I wont let you guys down. (“,) Let jia you together!

No comments:

Post a Comment