Sunday, April 26, 2009

Bad Comments




As promised, I uploaded the video that Boss recorded during our casting for the Mediacorp Program. This is indeed a great experience as I never participate in any drama or acting show before.

Hope that they will give me an opportunity to participate this round! Remember to wish me good luck! (",)



Oh ya! Talk about the Most Kissable Guy contest, I must REALLY thanks everybody that voted daily for me. My current votes is 25,840! Very high right? Lol. No matter win or lose, that doesnt really important. To me, 享受整个过程才是最重要的! 看着朋友们同心合力, 我真的很欣慰!

As for those that give me bad comments, thanks so much for your time to view me and leave me the comment, anyway nothing to hide, I did cast some votes for myself everyday. I think there is nothing wrong because I m fighting this war together with all my friends and supporters. The strongest will survive in this game, even I m not selected, I wont regret because all of us have done a great effort in this game! (",)

Ok! Let set another target for today (Sunday), let see if we can achieve 28,888 votes by 11.59pm! It is so fun and happy seeing the votes increasing daily! Thanks to everybody who voted for me!

Continue to vote for me at http://ugc.mediacorptv.sg/kissableguydetail.aspx?campaign=kissableguy&Item_ID=UGC-6812&Album_ID=1297

No comments:

Post a Comment