Thursday, April 30, 2009

I m sorry!

Thanks to everybody who sms/msn me for the past two days. I m fine and I will be alright soon. Trying to recover myself from the hurting incidents. I m sorry if I make everybody upset because of me! (",) Elson will continue to smile after this blog entry.



I feel that if you had done something wrong that hurt a person, you should apologise to that person and not just pretend that nothing actually happen. Sometimes, a simple message can just hurt the person deeply without you noticing, and this often lead to many misunderstanding, resulting in the losing a friendship or even relationship.

Saying sorry maybe the only way to clear up the unhappiness at time. If you sincerely treat your friend or loved ones seriously, then you should apologise to him/her, who know everything can be even better after that, rather than losing a good friend or loved ones.

I know you are reading my blogging and hope you can understand what I mean. I m not evil and I m not heartless, just that I need time for many things and hope you can understand me. If you never text that word online, the situation wont be that bad as now.

No comments:

Post a Comment