Sunday, June 28, 2009

Youth Box Event @ Toa Payoh Central!


Yesterday the event at Toa Payoh Central is fun! Thanks Youth Box Joseph and all the inhouse artistes for giving me the opportunity to perform with you guys! I really like them as their passion in music is strong! Just like what Boss say yesterday, he say that this group of artistes from Youth Box are unlike many other talents he ever met. He commented that Joseph is only 16 years old and his achievement is far suppress many people around his age. Morever I also felt that Youth Box artistes are not proud and I can feel that they really love singing and performance. Jia you everybody in Youth Box!


There are quite a number of audiences. especially many of them standing at the both side of the stage. They are very supportive too! They clapped for us after each performance and it is really great seeing the audience enjoying the show too. (",)


For more photo, click to http://elsonsohphoto.blogspot.com/2009/06/youth-box-event-toa-payoh-central.html


Thanks EMEFC for the flowers, thanks Carol for the Stitch food and 娟姐 for her Stitch towel as well! I m very touched by the support you guys given to me yesterday. Also the support given to all the rest of Youth Box artistes too!


EMEFC bring the standee there to promote me, and if you come for my future show, this standee will appear quite often. Lol! Oh ya, later I will update more about the anti drug abuse campaign. Remember to visit and tag my chatbox more often. Meanwhile I appreciate everybody for the support and trust, and let just ignore what the other say about Elson Soh. I will continue to work hard and do my best for my upcoming performance and activities.

Anyway, the production meeting for tomorrow filming ended quite fast today. Tomorrow I have to wake up super early for the Channel U filming. Hope I can do a good job for it. The TV drama is expected to show at Channel U in August 2009. Stay tune for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment