Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Chalet at Downtown East

Last Sunday, we cabbed down to downtown east for Tricia's chalet. We were there early so we went up to the cafe we went last time to wait for Carol and Daniel. Then Nicholas suggest that we should have a FC's meeting.

After that we went to NTUC to buy food stuffs and drinks for them. Really super duper heavy, but we all share share take so ok. We reached the chalet and started bbq-ing. Nicholas spent the whole night cooking while the rest chit chat and mingle with each other.



Look at Geraldine's dog. his name is gary and they call him 曹格. Lol! So cute right? The food was ok, the company's great but we had to leave early due to some problems. End up I didnt get to take photo in a group as everyone wasnt in a good mood.







Just want to apologise, I really hope I didnt ruin the whole chalet. Sighs! Thanks to Tricia, Geraldine, Joey and Jiemin for the invite and the wonderful night. Anyway, I didnt take much photos because my handphone cam the flash not very strong and Tricia they all camera shy.

I know Boss went down with Mandy and Daniel on Monday's night. Heard that they enjoy themselves there with the rest of them. Happy to know that! (",)

Anyway, I m invited to a movie preview at The Cathay by OMY (a website under Singapore Press Holding). I m bringing Mandy to the movie preview this round. If next round, I have a chance to go for movie preview, I will invite another person to go with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment