Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Dinner at Yew Tee Point

Today basically is my off day, have a good chat and discussion with Boss on my upcoming advancement. Also share with him some of the video at YouTube and I m very happy that he recognise my effort. Anyway, very soon I will be starting my lesson with various professional trainers soon. (",)



At around 6.30pm, Boss treated us to dinner at Shin Tokyo, located at level one Yew Tee Point. We asked Daniel and Carol to join us for dinner. Each of us have a set dinner and a nice soda drink. I think the dinner is quite expensive, but Boss just receive his bonus from his previous project and he treated us. Lol!




I have to leave early because I need to rush for tuition at 7.30pm. After that, at around 8.45pm, Boss call me say that EME FC have a surprise for me. Then I went to meet them at 9pm below my block and got a BIG SHOCK again! Saw the trolley and you will know the answer. Lol!



OMG! The stuffs that they brought can last me at least a month! When I check them out at home, most of it are my favourite food and drink. Thanks Daniel and Carol, and all members at EME FC. I m very touched!



Oh ya! Thanks for the nice accessory and I will put it on in my next public performance. Carol, dun be sad anymore. I feel very bad that you lost your handphone because of the delivery of the stuffs to my house. I m sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment