Wednesday, June 10, 2009

First Lesson with John Lee

Yesterday is my first lesson with teacher John Lee. Was pretty excited. Finally I get to learn the "Leehom" singing style! Woo! Teacher John's house is like WHOA! SUPER HUGE CAN! He lives in a bungalow and I havent been to such a big house before in my entire life! REALLY VERY BIG! But because first lesson, I dun dare take picture. Later he scold me. Lol!

He is a very nice guy actually. Very friendly, very patient. My type of teacher. I happy to have found him. He told me to get a recorder or something that can record the lesson down. But I dont have one. He ask me go buy by next lesson.

After lesson guess who I saw? Tay Kexin. Kewei's sister. The world is so small can. Kexin is my very very good friend Lingzhi's best friend, and my cousin Weijie's close friend. She was shocked that I knew her. Lol! Went home after that and began my intensive recording. Can faint! So rush!




Then went down to have dinner with Tricia, Gera, Stacy and Gera's Aunt. I gave them their tshirt that I bought and they gave me a box with lollipops and folded stars made with straws inside. So sweet of them. Thank you SO MUCH! And also not forgetting a fridge magnet and two Stitch fan. Maybe because they always see I sweat alot. (",)





Today my schedule is also very packed! Now you know why I wake up so early to blog? Because I have to prepare something for my mum, as Boss is celebrating her birthday in the evening and I m assigned to some special project! Lol! We will be going for dinner and ..... I cant write here as I know my mum read my blog sometime.

Ok. Later in the afternoon I have to report to Shine Models as my trainer Jud is going to teach me how to pose infront of the camera for tomorrow photoshoot. Then I have to prepare for my upcoming performance for EME FC launch at KBox on 20 June 2009. Anyway, this is the first official launch for my Fanclub! Only open to EME FC members and Kbox members. I will furnish everybody with more details by this Friday! (",)

PM: 谢谢你! 我任性了两年, 也浪费了两年. 我会努力把自己的歌唱和演艺事业做好! 开始忙碌的训练和活动, 我终于明白你的苦心! 我会加油! 同时, 谢谢大家对我的不舍不弃!

No comments:

Post a Comment