Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Steven Lim

Yesterday Dewei actually come to pick me up for lesson at G Fight, but end up lesson cancel. Think I can only go next week when the boss from G Fight back from his holiday. Then I decided to meet Boss for dinner together with Dewei at Causeway Point. You must be wondering why I always go Causeway Point, because somebody is lazy to travel. Lol!

Thanks Dewei for the chocolate and guess which country produce this brand?


Guess who I met at Woodlands MRT? Does he look familiar to you? Anyway, he is Steven Lim and I m quite shocked that he actually remember me. Steven attended one of my autograph session at Chinatown Point somewhere in January 2009, and never expect to met him again at Woodlands MRT.


He is a very nice guy, but he seem quite busy scouting for people there. Anyway, we met him again when we are having dinner and he shared with us about his dream and his project. I told Steven that he is quite popular in the industry, and maybe very soon we might have a project together. Lol! Hope you can fulfil your dream soon! (",)



Thanks Dewei for the treat! Boss complain that my face is getting rounder and demand me to go on diet and exercise more. Lol! Well, think it is time to go for some running soon. After dinner, we went for movie, but Steven didnt join us as he had another appointment.

This movie (Ghosts of Girlfriends Past) is nice and you guys should go watch it! Next movie that I m going to watch will be Transformers. Been waiting for it since the launch of the trailer!

Anyway, today woke up quite early, because I have lunch appointment with Pin Min laoshi before our music arrangement lesson. I have got a little surprise for him, John laoshi and Liu laoban from Liu San Ge! This week schedule also abit packed for me, but I will try my best to spend some time with my family, my friends and my supporters.

Synopsis

Celebrity photographer Connor Mead loves freedom, fun and women, in that order. A committed bachelor who thinks nothing of breaking up with multiple women on a conference call, Connors mockery of romance proves a real buzz-kill for his kid brother, Paul, and a houseful of well wishers on the eve of Paul's wedding. Just when it looks like Connor may single-handedly ruin the wedding, he gets a wake-up call from the ghost of his late Uncle Wayne (MICHAEL DOUGLAS), which he delivers through the ghosts of Connors jilted girlfriends-past, present and future taking Connor on a revealing and hilarious odyssey through a lifetime of failed relationships. Together they attempt to find out what turned Connor into such an insensitive jerk and whether there is still hope for him to find true love...or if he really is the lost cause everyone thinks he is.

No comments:

Post a Comment