Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Eat, Play and Gathering


I had signed a three year contract with Shine Models yesterday, with Boss as my guardian. The managing director of Shine Models - Ms Ice Sherry Lee, spoke to me and welcome me to their agency. Boss also happy and he is looking forward to see a better Elson in near future.

I will be going for my photo-shooting this Thursday at 9.30am! My trainer Jud Lim will be giving me a new image in this photo-shoot, and thank him for sourcing the outfits for me. Really appreciated. Anyway, I will be going down for a short lesson with Jud tomorrow.



Oh! I had collect my FC Polo Tee yesterday! Very nice and I m very happy because this is my first time having a FC, with the support from so many nice and good friends. Boss told me that EME FC will be doing up some other collectible items as well. (",)

To check out more photo at http://elsonsohphoto.blogspot.com/2009/06/eat-play-and-gathering.html

After the contract signing with Shine Models, Boss and myself went to arcade while waiting for EME FC committee. We went for our dinner at a famous chicken rice stall near to Parklane. After that, we had a short chat before they went home. The gathering was rather short as Daniel is "moody"! Lol! But Boss and myself meet them (Daniel and Carol) at Xin Wang Hong Kong Cafe around 11pm, together with Dewei. Thanks Dewei for the supper and chocolate yesterday.


Also not forgetting to thank the manager at Xin Wang Hong Kong Cafe for playing my songs! Do you know they actually remember me? Lol! Boss and myself just walk past their cafe and the friendly staffs wave at us, then Boss decided to eat supper there. Then the most surprising part is that they play my songs while we eating our supper! The manager - Tony, also treated both of us a super GAINT dessert. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment