Friday, June 12, 2009

Shoot, Casting and Lesson!


After my photo-shoot yesterday at Kallang area, I went back to Limbang Shopping Centre Foodcourt (Yew Tee area) to eat my friend's parent stall - Western Food! Their food are always so nice and you guys should go there to try out!

Anyway, this round photo-shoot is so much different from all the previous shoot that I had done before. The people inside the studio are so professional. They teach me alot of things too. Thanks everybody at Shine Models!



Thanks Dewei for accompanying me to photo-shoot! Do you know he didnt sleep for the whole nite? Because he worry that he will overslept. Lol! He is a good buddy to me!



Last time when I visit their stall, I didnt pass them any of my CD, so yesterday I give them one of my CD and took a picture with them. (",)



Saw the pair of couple Stitch? Lol! My Boss "caught" them at Plaza Singapura basement one Prize Shop. Yuan Zhuang, Carol and Daniel were so excited when I talk to them on phone yesterday, because they say that they only manage to get the pink Stitch and they spend total of $50 to get the other blue Stitch. And the shop keeper told them that this pair of Stitch are limited edition and each of them cost around $60. Wow! Thanks to all of you who got me this pair of Stitch! I simply love them!



Ok! My Boss got me this sound recorder as he know that I need it for my vocal lesson. Well, I have no time to go buy the recorder myself. Anyway, it is expensive, it cost around $218! Faint! I will treasure it and take care of the recorder. Lol!

Heading to casting of one filming now. The location is at Toa Payoh, so far from my house, but Dewei fetching me. Lol! Tonite I will be starting my first Hip-Hop dance lesson. Very excited now! For your info, this is a pre-entry that I wrote at 2pm today. So dun be surprise why you only see it now.

No comments:

Post a Comment