Sunday, June 14, 2009

Happy Father Day!



These are the picture that I took during my photo-shoot last Thursday. One of my new images is above and dun be shocked by my new hairstyle. Lol! Anyway, their studio is cool, look at their waiting area for models. Nice rite? Dewei seem to become one of my assistant manager now. He follow me to all my casting and training, picking me up and make sure I eat my meals. He is nice! (",) Thanks Dewei!



Just to share with everybody. Last Thursday, we went to Shangri-La's The Line for dinner to celebrate my mum's birthday plus advance Father's day. My second time there. Super nice still. A great variety of cuisines. Got Seafood, got Japanese, French, Local, Indian etc etc. The dessert choices also alot. Eat until super full. Lol! Think Aunty May enjoy the most as she always like to eat!







Today is Father's day! Hereby wish my dad "Happy Father Day!" and also wish my "second dad" - Boss as well. EME FC and myself give "Daddy Boss" a new bag as his current bag is old and not very nice. Lol!

Ok, tomorrow is going to be a rehearsal day for me, my fitness class will only start after 20 June 2009. Need to rehearsal for my appearance on 20 June 2009 at K-Union. This event is open to only EME FC members and K-Box members. Hope to see my readers and supporters there. I will be singing and playing games with everybody, and Bryan will be here as well. Also, Andy from TOP 3 Most Kissable Guy 2009 will also be there!

No comments:

Post a Comment