Thursday, June 11, 2009

Mummy's Birthday!

Yesterday is a fun and enjoyable day! First of all, I wake up at around 6am, then start blogging and doing up photo and other stuffs before I went back to continue my sleep at 11am. Then I wake up at 2pm to get ready for my training at Shine Models with my trainer Jud Lim.

I reach Shine Models at around 4.40pm, was late because of the traffic jam and also Boss asked me to collect something for him as well. I show Jud some of the magazine ads and interview that I done before. He say he is going to try something new on me for tomorrow photoshoot! Lol! We had a 1 hour plus training and I had to leave at 6.30pm yesterday because we had a birthday dinner to attend!

Anyway, now is 4.45am and my photoshoot is 9.15am today! Faint! But I did take a nap just now. Just wake up to blog because later today I will be very busy and doubt I have the time to blog until I get home in the night.


Saw the photo above? Thanks to everybody who celebrated my mummy's birthday yesterday! The celebration was held at Yew Tee Point Xin Wang Hong Kong Cafe!


Two new friends (Huang Yan and Wee Ling)! Thanks for coming down to support me and attend my mummy's birthday! Oh ya! I met a old friend during the dinner, she is Shuqing with her baby boy! She used to work at Party World KTV last time, but now she become a housewife! Her baby boy is cute! (",)


Some of them left early, but consider quite late too. The rest of us took a group photo together! Those that didnt put in FC tee, because we are still printing more tees for everybody! Lol!


Aunty May super happy last night! She saw my achievement and she is proud of me, can see from her expression. Then EME FC give my mummy a very expensive watch, my dad also have a present as well. Then they treated Aunty May the dinner as this is the first time EME FC met her in person.




Anyway, I also got a present from Dewei! Lol! Thanks bro! Do take a look at them! Faint! Boss ask them to pose like that. It look like.....


My mum is very happy, my dad also very happy! Aunty May too! Thanks EME FC and friends who give us such a wonderful nite, plus all the dinner treats and presents. Thanks for surprising me with so many things, especially this is the first time I have my own fanclub and my own FC tee. I m super touched. (",)

PM: Mum! Happy Birthday! Today is your actual birthday and look forward to our dinner tonite!

No comments:

Post a Comment