Saturday, June 20, 2009

Successful Event @ K Union!


Today event at K Box K Union Orchard Cineleisure is very successful. I really enjoyed myself and I selected three photo to upload first. In case some of you want to see it "urgently". Lol! I will upload more photo tomorrow and also share with you guys more about the event. Some of the people left early due to personal commitment, but tomorrow photo, you might get to see more people that are not inside the above photo. (",)


Thanks Shine Models for sending me this flower! I m very touched when I see it. Very surprised! Sad that I cant bring home because the stand too big. But I took back the card and one flower. (",)

Signing the big poster for K Box, so that they can put it up at Orchard Cineleisure K Box. EMEFC also prepare a box of gift for Peggy (K Box Management) as a token of appreciation. Anyway, you will get to see this poster until 01 July 2009 at all K Box outlets.

Remember to take part in the contest (free registration through online submission). I will give you guys the details tomorrow. I want to sleep liao. Very tired after a whole day event and rehearsal.

Once again, thank you everybody who attended the event today! Stay tune for more update tomorrow. Lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment