Sunday, June 7, 2009

EME (Singapore) Yahoo Group


Good news to share with everybody. EME (Singapore) Fanclub just set up a Yahoo Group. This is a free online site whereby you can post message and get the chance to see most of my personal photo and past event photo.

Do check it out and join my EME (Singapore) Yahoo Group at http://asia.groups.yahoo.com/group/elsonmusicempire-fc/



I saw the above banner from Yujing's blog! So nice right? Lol! Anyway, EME (Singapore) FC is currently starting recruiting supporters who are sincere in giving support to Elson! They have a promotion package for Students at $20 now! Anyway, adult or working executive also can join EME FC at special promotion price of $40. (",)

Check out and email to Yujing for more information since she already posted her email below. Lol! I do hope to see more people becoming part of this family. I believe EME FC is not just a fanclub, but a place for me to meet and share my music with every members in this family.




As what Boss told me, EME FC is very well-organised and I personally like all the plans and activities organised by EME (Singapore) FC. Upcoming 20 June 2009, I will be having my very first official gathering and launches of EME FC website, FC tee-shirt and FC cartoon icon. The event venue will be announced very soon.

Hope to see people who really support me attending this event, especially my blog readers, my msn friends and many other friends from Facebook and Friendster. Oh ya! Only members of EME (Singapore) FC can attend this event. So why wait? Support me today! (",)

Instant Benefits for EME Ordinary Member:

- 1 set of EME FC Round Neck Tee Shirt
- 1 set of EME Ordinary Membership Card
- 1 set of Elson Soh (4R) Autograph Photo
- 1 set of Elson Soh (A3) Autograph Poster
- Waive of Participating Fee for first two official Gathering.
- Enjoy special rate for subsequent Gathering and Outing at only $20.00 (U.P $35.00).

Birthday Treats:

- Receive Birthday Card from EME FC.
- Receive Promotion Voucher from Participating Merchants.

Earning Bonus:

- Accumulate Loyalty Points whenever you attend any of EME FC’s official events and gathering. Check out with EME FC Committee on the system and benefits of Earning Bonus.
For further enquires, you may email me at elsonsoh1988@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment