Friday, June 26, 2009

Michael Jackson Dies

There are a million things that can be said about Michael Jackson, and most of them probably will be said over the next couple of days. But one thing is undeniable -- he was responsible for some of the best pop songs ever. So for now, just enjoy one.



Here are a few things I remember about Michael Jackson. My dad taking me to the old Capital Centre to see him in concert in 1989. Richard Harrington reviewed that show for the Post. He said: "Sometimes, watching him as the center of his spectacle, you feel you're inside a planetarium with a familiar galaxy and a single burning star at its center." That's pretty much how I felt then, except translated into 8-year-old talk.

His video premieres were big deals. I remember sitting in front of the TV waiting for the first look at "Black or White" and "Smooth Criminal." They were on prime time TV. It was required viewing; if you didn't watch, you were left out of the conversation at school the next day.

To this day, "Billie Jean" gets lodged in my brain for days at a time. It's not the worst thing, I'll tell you.

And, of course, there were the more recent events. Dangling a baby from a balcony. Dancing on a car after being acquitted on child molestation charges. He was no longer a pop star; he was an oddity, a freak, a weirdo.

But "Billie Jean" still sounded amazing.

Article direct link from http://voices.washingtonpost.com/postrock/2009/06/michael_jackson_dies.html

For more information, visit the above link.

Anyway, after the harsh entry blog yesterday, today one of them smsed me in the morning. His sms is: "Thank you for all the falsehood u are saying about me. I now officially give up on u. We are no longer friends as well."

I have DOUBT after reading the sms sent by him. Since when I m "officially" under him and resulting him to "officially" give up on me? I know too many things about you, if I m going to list down here, it will be endless. I just want a simple life and please stop disturbing me. Get a life and go groom your own artistes! You have a dream rite? You want more stars than the sky, so go groom your stars and make them shine. I still remember how you ask Boss to give up on me and groom a CSS finalist last year. Never expect your mood to swing faster than anybody.

Anyway, thing are getting strange now. Out of sudden, that "gal - Deefairyuffpink " msn me again yesterday, then out of sudden NGW's artiste was added inside? And the best part is that "gal" appear offline suddenly. Maybe "she" want to talk to "her" artiste? Then accidentally added in this window. Very fishy rite? First question come to me is 为什么那么巧? 难道是.....? 哈哈哈! Well, this is for everybody to guess now. (",)

For everybody information, Boss ask me to ignore that msn chatlog as no point waste time on this type of people. Being a gay is nothing wrong, if you are a gay, admit it and maybe I can consider being a friend with you. I do have many gay friends, but none of them are like that "gal".

No comments:

Post a Comment