Friday, June 5, 2009

A Day Out with Tim!

First and foremost, I would like to apologise to Tim for oversleeping yesterday. Was supposed to meet him at 12pm but I end up waking up at 1pm. So i rushed down to meet him asap! Lol!


Tim brought me to Pariss International Buffet today at Marina Square. Super expensive and nice place! Have always wanted to go try but because of the price, I didnt and today, I finally got my chance to try out their food. All thanks to Tim! Anyway I didnt really get the full satisfaction because when we reach there it was already 1.45pm and the buffet closes at 2.40pm. So we sort of rushed through our eating. Faint!




Look at the place, very nice right! The spread there is ok. There is a variety Japanese, Chinese, Western and Mixed Seafood. I tried their Crocodile Meat Bah Kut Teh also. Of course I didnt take the meat. Lol!


After lunch, Tim and I cabbed to Bugis Junction Jean Yip Makeover to collect my photos. Then we headed down to Guan Yin Temple to pray. I prayed for Tim's health also. After praying we headed back, dropping by Boss's place to pass his the CD before going home.

Tim and I had a heart to heart talk yesterday. I just want to tell Tim that, Elson will always be there for you. You have to be strong and have faith. Must take good care of yourself also. If there is anything I can do, let me know. 加油! Let's fight together!

No comments:

Post a Comment