Thursday, June 25, 2009

Lunch with Georgina

Thank you EME for thinking of me wherever you all are. And thanks for the call yesterday. I miss you guys too!

Carol - I really hope you are feeling better after talking to me. I do hope and words and I have made you felt better after the phone call. Jia you!

Tricia - Life are like that sometime. Hope you are feeling better now. Stay happy always. (",)

Gilberto - Thanks for getting the contact for me. I really appreciate it. Thank you!

Tim - How are you getting now? Been quite sometime we havent go out for lunch liao. Hope to meet up soon with you!

It has been a very very busy two weeks for me. Sorry if I didnt have the time to reply or chat or go out with anyone. Here goes. The whole of last week was spent on lessons and rehearsing for Saturday's event. Everyday was packed to the brim, with my tuition incorporated too. My only rest day was only Sunday. And this week and half of next week's schedule has also been planned and some executed. Tuesday was as usual, Pin Ming laoshi's house and teacher John Lee's place. Wednesday yesterday was spent on casting and media training.


Look at my "mother" who acted with me during the casting. A very nice lady named Shirley. She shared some of her acting tips with me and even got me a contact from Mediacorp, which I went today. I woke up early early morning today to prepare for today's casting at Mediacorp. It was quite fun and the roles they gave me were quite challenging. I think when you all know of it, you all will get a shock! Lol! Thanks PG for the advise too!



After casting was lunch with Georgina. Like finally got to have lunch with her after so so long. We went to Delifrance and before that, we had a wager on whether Delifrance existed. She was so confident but Elson is more confident. Lol! By right she should treat me for losing the wager but because it was our first time eating, I gave her a chance!


After lunch I met Dewei again and we headed down to 24Seven at The Sail to collect the handphone for try out. Here it is. I have to do a review on it and on top of that, I need to explain the phone function to 10 person, who will in turn do an online survey for me with regards to the phone and each will be awarded a complimentary lanyard from them. The phone is Samsung Beat DJ.


Side track abit, managed to meet up with a few friends these two nights. one of them is going overseas on Friday while the other group are people whom I havent met for a long long time. however, I only managed to get limited shots. pictures to come!


Tomorrow gonna be a busy day again with dance lessons coming. Saturday will be the anti drug campaign and Toa Payoh show. Sunday production meeting. Monday and Tuesday will be the filming for Mediacorp. OMG! Can faint. (",)

No comments:

Post a Comment