Saturday, June 13, 2009

Hip-Hop dance lesson

My casting for the role was quite fast yesterday! Anyway, if I m selected, I will keep all of you posted here. After my casting, went for lunch with Dewei back at Yew Tee. Then meet Boss, Daniel and Carol at Yew Tee Point 24 Hours Cafe. We had a chat and they pass me the sound recorder and the pair of lovely Stitch. (",)


After the lunch, we cab down to Peace Centre to collect all the Fanclub's souvenirs and round-neck tee, as some new members order it. Then while waiting for the souvenirs, Boss treated us to eat dessert again, and this round, he eat three bowls of dessert. Faint! No wonder he is getting fatter and fatter daily! Lol!




I went for my first Hip-Hop dancing lesson at Attitude Dance Studio, my instructor's name is Alex and first lesson was quite ok. Hope everybody can see me perform a dance in future performance. I m thinking of signing up for another dance lesson. Lol!



After my dancing class, I went down to meet the rest of them with Dewei. But Yujing already went back home, as she need to close the stall for her parents. We went to watch movie at The Cathay, and the movie title is Drag Me To Hell. Quite a good show and you guys should go watch it soon. Anyway, tomorrow is my second lesson for modelling, wondering what will I be learning this round. Lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment