Saturday, June 6, 2009

Meeting, Outing and Gathering!

I went to Shine Models together with Boss yesterday. We had a discussion with Helen and Jud Lim, who is in-charge of the training, image and promotions of the models. He is a very experienced trainer who have groomed a few mediacorp artistes.

Anyway, I will be signing a contract with them this monday, so in future you guys will be seeing me very often in local advertisement (hope I can get one soon! Lol!). This is a collaboration between my artiste management and my future modelling agence. Oh ya! They will be sponsoring me courses which worth more than $1000, and assist in doing up my image as well. (",) Please wait to see a new Elson Soh soon!



After the meeting, I met Dewei for lunch at Mad Jack. It is my first time there and I liked the ambiance of the place the moment I stepped in. To further add on, we got the cushion seat. Lol!



Look at their menu, it looks Yummy! I ordered a drink, GOOD FOR COMPLEXION drink. I think it is cucumber with guava and orange. Lol! We both had chicken baked rice. We didnt like it though, it's a little tasteless. But the rest are ok. Overall the food there is nice!



Remember the place is called Mad Jack, at Parklane Shopping Mall. Anyway, after the lunch, we met up with Daniel, Mandy, Yujing and Yuan Zhuang. We had a fanclub meeting and went to print our FC polo tee-shirt. Everybody is so excited selecting their tee-shirt size, and I also felt happy when they are so enjoying. I love EME FC and my committee members. (",)



This is the shop that Boss often went to print posters and flyers. I didnt expect that the printer boss actually know me. Lol! Maybe because Boss always bring my posters there to print. The printer boss given me a mug with my blog banner on it! Cool right? Lol! Anyway, EME FC will be printing the mug soon as well.
More photo, do visit http://elsonsohphoto.blogspot.com/2009/06/meeting-outing-and-gathering.html



If you want to know how to join EME FC, do email me or msn me at elsonsoh1988@hotmail.com and I will intro you to any of my committee members below. Sorry, Carol is sick yesterday, so she is not inside the picture. Anyway, it is not hard to find my committee picture in my blog as they are getting popular. Many of my friends know who they are without meeting them. Lol!



After we done with the printing and meeting, Yujing, Dewei and Yuan Zhuang went home. The rest of us actually wanted to go Nicholas's house to do up EME FC website, but end up we went for movie at Great World City. Mandy treated us for the movie, but before that we had a very full dinner at the Food Court inside Great World City. It was a fun day yesterday!



Anyway, this post is written by me at 4.30pm today, but I set the posting at 9.20pm. Because at this time, I m out with my family for dinner. Lol! This Saturday and Sunday is my family day, also another two busy day as we need to go around sourcing for new furniture. Those that come to my house before, you should know that I m still using a children bedroom set. Faint! Then my mum say I should change already as I m a young adult now.

Lastly, I hope that more people can understand Elson well, because I have been doing my best to improve myself by attending more different courses to upgrade my current standard. I hope to present a different Elson each time in every performance. At the same time, I m trying to meet up with all my friends as much as I can. (",) Oh ya! Channel U currently showing the advertisement of me and the winner who voted me, having dinner together, at their channel now. This is the advertisement for Most Kissable Guy 2009. Dun miss it!

No comments:

Post a Comment