Monday, June 15, 2009

"One Minute Silent"


Went to Boss's house for two hours media and stage training. Look at one of my photo! Took by Boss when I was practising. Lol! Look cool and smart right? The lesson was quite tiring as Boss demand alot from me during lesson. I was kinda stressed actually. Got scolded for many things because I keep forgot what he taught me last time. Sorry. I will work hard in next lesson.


After my training, I went down to Jurong East Library to suprise EMEFC Committee. They were kind of shocked to see me because nobody know that I m coming. Hope they are happy to see me, and thanks them for their effort in doing the website and the admin work for the FC.


We went for dinner around the area after the library closed. And I believe all of them enjoyed themselves too. Because we did a lot of crazy things outside the coffee shop. I will show you more photo tomorrow. Lol!


This is one of the funny photo that we took together. Look at the text inside the photo and you will faint! (",) Anyway tomorrow I will be having my vocal lesson with John Laoshi, and also music arrangement and composing lesson with Pin Min Laoshi. Looking forward to my first music arrangement and composing lesson tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment