Sunday, June 14, 2009

Dinner at Tao's Restaurant


Yesterday is my second modeling lesson with Shine. 5 hours of intensive training. I left early because I had to meet Boss for a short briefing and rehearsal before my dinner date with Tim. Learnt the different individual and group poses and alittle bit on catwalk.

My ex-campmate - Weibin, who is also a model at Shine Models, came in and showed us a little acting show today. He was from the previous batch and Jud asked him to show and share with us what he had learnt. Didnt manage to talk to him much because we were both busy. Lol! If you want to be a model or learn some talent skills, do consider Shine Models, they are really professional.




Dinner with Tim at Tao's Restaurant. My first visit there. We had seven course dinner. I can say the food there is NICE! I like it alot. Will recommend it to everyone. Tim 破费 again buy me tonics. He ask me to drink to prepare for next Saturday! Very excited. Will there be people? Hmm. Thanks Tim for the dinner and for sending me home. Hope Tim is happy everyday!






Today is my family day! As Sunday is my current off-day for me to spend time with my family. I m editing those photo that I took this week. Will post it up later. (",)

No comments:

Post a Comment