Thursday, June 18, 2009

Bad Day!


I went out with my friends yesterday. Very long never see them already. I was late because of tuition. Anyway I brought them to the place where I had lunch with Dewei the other time, Mad Jack, because I like the food there. I m glad they like it too!



After that we went to Alps opposite Parklane to chill and mini ktv. My friend Marlene say when she hear me sing she will like me, but see my face then "not her type"! Faint! After that we cabbed home.

Today was a very bad day because something bad happened last night. I dont wish to blog about it here, but it affected my mood alot. Brought my parents to Liu San Ge for dinner tonight. It was their first time there and I m glad they liked the food.

Also want to thank Liu Laoban for the treat and thank him for also talking to my parents. He is like my god-dad now. Lol! Anyway, the whole dinner session was quite serious, till i forgot to take photo of it. Haiz. And i was so vexed that I forgot to bring the mug down to give Liu Laoban. I m sorry! Will bring it down for you next time!


After dinner we went home and I went to meet the EME members at Yew Tee Point. Halfway through the meeting we saw this cat scrambling for scraps at Macdonalds and we all felt pity for it. So Mandy and I went to buy food for it. We went to the first 7-11 but they do not have it. So we went to the next one, they dont have it either. In the end we walked to the nearby petrol station to buy the cat food for the cat. It ate very fast, i think it is very hungry. (",)

To everybody: I m feeling much better now after talking to my parents and boss. I hope things will get better soon. Thank you everyone for the concern towards me. I really appreciate it! See you all on Saturday!

Tricia, thank you for sending me the photo, I will post it up tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment