Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Check out Youth Box!

Today nothing much to do at home, as I request to take a day-off to relax myself at home. Lol! Later might be meeting up with some of my old friends for dinner. Long time didnt see them already.


Anyway, have you heard of Youth Box before? They are a group of talented teenages who sing and perform in the public, and also promote local chinese music as well. Youth Box is set up by a very young guy called Joseph, who is currently a student. I really admire his passion towards music and establish a platform for the youngster to perform.

I have created a banner and link at the side of my blog, so at any time, you can also visit their website to find out more about their upcoming event and their inhouse artistes. Oh ya! I joined Youth Box as their online member, and also as one of their inhouse artistes. I hope that my current profile and experience can help Joseph in securing more shows and events for the group of youngsters under them.

Remember to support Youth Box at www.youthbox.2ya.com. Dun be surprised to see one of my event poster down there, which is the upcoming KBox Gathering on the 20 June 2009. (",) Very soon, you will get to see Elson Soh at Youth Box Inhouse Artiste Group too!

No comments:

Post a Comment