Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Good comment on my acting

I woke up especially early yesterday because I have a filming. Dewei picked me up and we cabbed to the first location, and we got lost because I conveniently mistaken the gathering location as Hall 4 instead of Canteen A. So we cabbed to Canteen A, only to get lost again. This time we didnt know where the exact gathering place is. Cindy came to bring us. It is actually the old Canteen A. Lol!

The rest of the details of yesterday filming cannot be revealed, so you guys will have to wait till August 2009!

I m surprised and happy to see my xiao di Joseph and Evon coming down to support me, and also poor Dewei for helping me out the entire day, even missing his lunch. thanks alot guys. (",)

Photobucket


After filming we went to Donut Factory for some light snacks. We ordered 6 donuts, which were entirely finished by me and dewei because the two of them didnt want to help us! Faint!

Photobucket

Photobucket


Joseph was very nice today. He treated me bubble tea, for the first time! So I took picture of it, but didnt post here as I want to save it in my hp.

Photobucket


Dinner with Carol, Daniel, Mandy, Boss, Dewei, Evon and Joseph at Vista Point. We had tze char. Very full liao. As usual, Boss always ordered alot of food.

Anyway some unhappy issues happened yesterday. I dont want to elaborate or say who or bitch about the person here but I m glad Boss helped me solve the problem. Boss had been in this industry for more than 10 years. He advise me that this trade is like that, people just like to backstab people due to jealousy and many other factor at time. So stay strong and ignore these type of people.

Just want to share with that person the advise by a well-known celebrity in Singapore; "Remember when you are not famous, please do not behave like a BIG STAR! Even if you are famous, you also have to be humble and take care of your junior."

Thanks the director Siang Hui for your good comment on my acting. This is my first time involved in drama acting and thanks for the opportunity and guidance. (",)

One last thing, I really hope you all can understand me sometimes. I really do try my best to try to cater time to each and everyone of you. But sometimes when I really cant, I hope you all dont get emo or what because it makes me really sad and I dont like that kind of feeling. Always remember, there is always a next time. 来日方长. it is not as if you will not see me anymore or what. So please, give me a break sometimes. Thanks.

Been rather busy lately. I told Yujing, I can feel my body crumbling yesterday. Totally shacked out. Today is a resting day for me as Pin Ming Laoshi and Teacher John Lee both not free, as I told them that I might have filming. Hoping to see both of you next Tuesday. Oh ya! Next Tuesday, I will be attending the TV acting class at Mediacorp. Need to learn and upgrade my talent skills to catch up with the industry. Hope everybody can also learn something new in their life too!


No comments:

Post a Comment