Thursday, June 4, 2009

Movie Preview @ The Cathay

Attended the movie preview of I Love You, Man today at The Cathay. Very excited as this is the first time I got invited to do a movie review! Lol! I brought Mandy along as my partner, hope she enjoyed the movie too. (",)



Met her at Yishun Mrt Station and we took train down to Dhoby Ghuat. Was very hungry so I suggested that we have dinner first and so we headed to the food court upstairs at Plaza Singapura. It was super crowded and the stall that I wanted to eat from has a super duper long queue. So I had to drop the idea and settled for something else instead or we will be late for the movie. We took turns to buy before tucking in our dinner quick. After dinner, we rushed over to The Cathay, where the movie preview was held.




On our way there I saw these dinosaur exhibitions at level one and was pretty amazed by it and so I took some photos of it. Lol! Faint!

Upon arrival at The Cathay, we were almost late due to the huge crowd waiting for the lift. Luckily for us, we managed to squeeze in one of the lifts after waiting for 4 lifts. After signing beside my name at their record-sheet, we were presented with the movie tickets as well as 2 OMY lanyards as souvenirs. The person-in-charge then requested to take a photo of us and we agreed, only to get her to return us the favour later. Lol!




The movie was great, the hall was so packed, leaving only a few seats in the first row empty. Stay tuned for my movie review later in the morning!

After movie I sent her home before cabbing to meet Boss to accompany him for supper as he was not feeling well. Daniel joined us too. After supper they both walked me home. Hope Boss can recover soon as he have been sick for nearly a week liao.

Lunch with Tim tomorrow! Cant wait! (",)

No comments:

Post a Comment