Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Upcoming Events!

Here are some of my upcoming events and gathering for July 2009, but there are more to come and I will update everybody in my blog accordingly! Lol!

First of all, thanks to Youth Box for making me their Ambassador for the year 2009! I m so proud to be their Ambassador and I will do my best to promote local chinese music to everybody!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Friends of EMEFC and Youth Box are invited for the BBQ and Chalet on 1 July 2009, from 5pm onward. For more information, do email to EMEFC at elsonmusicempire@hotmail.com if you are keen to attend this gathering. The event is called "Dos Meses Fiesta Celebration", named by Gilberto!

Photobucket


Photobucket


You will get to see me in the above two events, titled Youth Box LIVE Concert. It will be held at Bukit Panjang Plaza and Parkway Parade. For more information, do check out the poster accordingly! Hope to see you guys there as we will be giving away goody bags on the event day itself. Dun be shocked as I will be singing a number of Jay Chou and Lee Hom's songs! Of course not forgetting my own songs as well. (",)


No comments:

Post a Comment