Monday, June 29, 2009

Anti-Drug Abuse Campaign 2009

After the performance at Toa Payoh Central, myself together with EMEFC members and Youth Box in-house artistes, we went around the area to distribute the cards for Anti-Drug Abuse Campaign to the public members.

This is a project by EMEFC, with the support from Youth Box. Specially thanks to Central Narcotics Bureau (CNB) - Mr Oh and Ms Irene for giving Elson Soh and the fanclub this opportunity to promote this event! (",)


For more photo, please visit the following link:
http://elsonsohphoto.blogspot.com/2009/06/anti-drug-abuse-campaign-2009.html



I really enjoy the community work on last Saturday, because I always want everybody to do something meaningful for the society. We manage to give out all the cards to the public and even took photo some of the public members as well. Thank you everybody for the effort!

PM: Joseph, I just want to say thank you for all the trust and effort you do for me. I really appreciate it deeply in my heart and I will work hard to prove myself. Most important, I hope to see everyone in Youth Box becoming more and more successful.

No comments:

Post a Comment