Sunday, June 21, 2009

Elson 苏奕铨 - 新歌LIVE抢先听音乐会2009

Lol! I m here to update everything for yesterday event at K Box K Union. For those that didnt attend yesterday, here are some of the photo and information to share with you.

The below photo is my rehearsal, dunno when Tim took it also. Moreover Tim also took a lot of pictures as well. Because he is the appointed photographer and videographer for the event. Thanks Tim for your effort! (",)


Saw the two standee banners? Nice right? I love the both design so much, I love the photo too. Thanks Boss for designing, and thanks Desmond from Jean Yip Makeover for the wonderful photoshoot. You guys will get to see the two standees in my event in July 2009. Maybe we can take photo together. Lol!


The event is known as Elson 苏奕铨 - 新歌LIVE 抢先听音乐会2009. Thanks K Box for sponsoring the event, and thanks all the co-sponsors - Angelsky8, Fabulous Group, Bath Culture, Liu San Ge, Makeup Artiste Shop, The Hidden Place, Mee Mee Optic. Also thanks M5 Royal Music, Shine Model and Youth Box. Not forgetting the most important group - EMEFC committee and all the members from EMEFC.



I enjoyed myself yesterday and I m super HIGH! We had lot of fun apart from just singing. I believe everybody also enjoy right? Lol! We played games, lucky draw, interview friends and many more. I perform 6 songs using MMO and played 5 new songs using keyboard.

More photo are available at the below following links.

http://elsonsohphoto.blogspot.com/2009/06/k-box-k-union-part-1.html

Remember to leave me a tag at my chatbox after seeing the photo. Share with me whether you enjoy the event yesterday and what song you like the most. Lol!


Oh ya! EMEFC presented a gift of appreciation to Peggy from K Box management! Guess what is inside the box. Lol! EMEFC also read out a message for me on stage. Thanks for the flower and the message, and I m very touched by the message. (",)

Lastly thanks to EMEFC committee and all the members from EMEFC for the wonderful event! Thanks K Box for the sponsorship and the K Box member card!

Thanks Dewei, Mandy, Yuan Zhuang, Carol, Daniel, Yujing, Tim, Tricia, Geraldine, Jie Min and friend, Chaun Hui, Jie Ning, Ling Zhi, Sharon, Weijie, Martin, Qiaojuan, Yan Yi, Jenny, Wee kiat, Chun Siong and girlfriend, Poh, Janice, Cheryl and friends, Gilberto, Joyce Stella, Shi Yun, Alicia, Letitia, Mei Ling, Eileen, Alex, Desmond, Georgina and friend, Doreen and friend and many more.

Sorry if I left out your name. Do let me know in my chatbox if I left out your name as there are many new friends that I do not know their name. But thanks for coming and support me! Really appreciate it!

No comments:

Post a Comment