Monday, June 8, 2009

Three Months Training Schedule


Think I havent post this picture in my blog right? Do I look handsome and smart? Aiyo! How can I ask this question down here? Anyway, thank you Jean Yip Makeover for the nice shooting! Ok. Today I m here to update everybody what I m going to do in the next three months.

Well, Boss say that he cant teach me anymore as I need better trainers and instructor to guide me in the industry. So he enrol me to quite a number of courses and prepare me for my mini concert and upcoming event this year.

Look at my schedule and maybe you will faint later. Lol! This is just my training schedule and yet to include in my show, photo-shooting and filming schedule. (",)

Monday - Fitness Training
Tuesday - Vocal Training and TV Training
Wednesday - Resting Day! (",)
Thursday - Hosting Training
Friday - Dance Training
Saturday - Grooming and Deportment Training
Sunday - Family Day! (",)

Apart of that, I still have to teach tuition to earn a living for myself. Well, since I had decided to go into entertainment industry, I m willing to give up many things. Hope I can get the support from all of you to fulfil my dream as a singer - actor - composer. I also hope that I can present a new Elson Soh when you guys see me in September 2009.

Lastly, remember if you have a dream, dare to dream! If you never try, you will never know whether you will make it BIG in future. Try it! Living your dream with Elson Soh!

PM: I m happy that EME FC are getting stronger day by day! Especially with the help from Yuan Zhuang, Yujing, Daniel and Carol, plus the assist from Nicholas, Mandy, Tim and Dewei. Now I can include in Tricia as well. Thank you Tricia for being understanding. Remember what I always tell you guys, I want EME FC to be a place for sincere and kind-hearted people who love music and make new friends. And I hope we can make EME FC a BIG Family for people who love to be with Elson and be with all the members in EME FC. (",)

For those that I didnt mention, whether you are inside EME FC now, I hope you can be part of this family. A family that Elson is always looking and hoping to have. Love everybody who read my blog and understand Elson!

No comments:

Post a Comment