Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Training and Casting

Yesterday is Tuesday, which means music day for me. I woke up and headed down to Bukit Timah Plaza for my music arrangement lesson with Pin Ming laoshi. Dropped by Mee Mee Optics. Wanted to look for Joyce lady boss but she wasnt around. Surprisingly the busy busy big boss David is around! I was delighted to see him as I havent seen him for some time. We chatted quite abit before he got busy and I went to meet laoshi.



As usual, we had lunch at Liu San Ge again. yummy lunch but laoshi always treat me eat, I feel super bad. Anyway I brought the mug down, but Liu laoban wasnt around, so I passed it to one of his workers there. Hope you like the mug Liu laoban! Not forgetting I gave Pin Ming laoshi one of my mini tee too.


Yesterday's lesson is very productive. I managed to come out with a brand new 中国风编曲 based on Jay Chou's 发如雪. and it is all original and thought on the spot! I personally like it alot and I think I will be filling in a melody for the 编曲 soon. Pin Ming laoshi gave me and teacher john two 太阳饼 each.


After lesson I went to teacher John Lee's house for vocal lesson. This is the room where I am being taught, and this is only one of the rooms in the house. Now you can imagine the rest by yourself. Lol! Went to boss's place for awhile before heading for tuition. I was late today due to a big massive jam at the expressway. Something from some truck caught fire. Anyway I met with a difficult question yesterday. I almost couldnt solve. But still did in the end. Lol! After that I met my friends for dinner and chit chat session. Excited!

Then today, I went to East Coast for one of the Mediacorp Channel U drama series casting, quite fun and I met my new drama series "mummy" and her name is Shirley. She is very nice, very experience and guide me alot too. She act in many Mediacorp production before, especially in Channel 5. The casting team love the acting from both of us, and ask if we are ok to film next week, guess next week will be a busy day for me too.


Right after casting, I went straight to Boss's place for Media and Stage performance training with Dewei. Damm tiring as Boss torture me for 2 hours! Media training is so tough, not the same as what I learned 2 years ago. Stage training is fun and Boss praise me for the good effort. Lol! Very hard for him to praise people for good performance. Think Dewei is bored with accompany me to the training as he dun really understand.

Just finish tuition and going out to meet some of my old friends. Tomorrow I have to go Mediacorp for another casting for some variety show in the morning, then meeting Georgina for lunch as long time never catch out with her too. Anyway, do participate in the online contest organised by EMEFC and win the $50 POSB cash voucher. (",)

No comments:

Post a Comment