Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Mentor - Pin Ming and John Lee


I had lunch with Pin Ming Laoshi today. It been a long time since I last saw him, really happy to see him again today! Guess where we went lunch? We went to Liu San Ge! Lol! Anyway I had my favourite lu rou fan and honey lemon drink. Thanks to Laoshi for the treat.


After that I went to Pin Ming Laoshi house for lesson. Learnt quite a few things on 编曲 today. I m quite happy because he is a very good music arranger also! Next time maybe I can try some simple music arrangement for my own songs. (",) Hope I can learn more from Pin Ming Laoshi in the next few lessons!


Lesson at teacher John Lee's house after my music arrangement lesson. Thanks Pin Ming Laoshi for sending me down to teacher John Lee's house. Finally managed to get a picture with both my Laoshi. With them guiding Elson, I will improve very soon!


Look at his huge huge house. Can faint! Lol! I recorded down today's vocal lesson. I like having lesson with him. He is a very nice teacher.


Dewei came to pick me home today. Sorry to make you travel around today. Anyway, I saw my fanclub website already. Very nice and very informative. Wow! More power than my blog now! Lol! Do you know how many people doing the website? Make a guess! Lol! Thanks EMEFC Committee Members for all the effort! Do visit and tag at www.elsonmusicempire.com as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment