Saturday, August 1, 2009

WaterSource TVC filming


Been super busy these few days. Yesterday was the worst. Lol. Had to wake up very early because it is Watersource TVC shoot! Details and photos will be posted on a later date. Was super tired after the shoot, I slept on Loveena's waterbed straight after. Not forgetting the delicious popiah that God sis had prepared for us.

Thanks Alex for the makeup and hairdo (I havent return you your makeup). Thanks God Sis Sarah and her maid for the yummy breakfast and hospitality. Thanks the whole production team for their patience and professionalism. Thanks God Pa and God Ma for coming down and support and staying throughout the whole shoot. Thanks Mandy, Joseph for popping by. Thanks Dewei for always helping out. Thanks Boss everything!

After wrapping up the shoot we head to Chai Chee Lane for another meeting. Then Dewei and I headed down to Merchant Square to collect my Clinique products. Finally! Woo! So HAPPY! Joined them at Ang Mo Kio after that. God Pa treat us lunch again. Lol!

Next stop is Marriot Hotel. Very big and nice ballroom! Details for my birthday will be finalised soon. Stay tuned!

Headed down to PJC for rehearsal. Been quite sometime since I head back to school to visit. Very happy to see my J1 Physics teacher Mr Loh! He had been very supportive of me since my JC days. Also spoke to Ms Usha Kumar. So many talented performers yesterday. The guy in white is Evan, and he told me that he admire 黑夜老师 for his wonderful lyric. I m so happy!

God Sis and Loveena was late and they missed my rehearsal. Thanks for rushing down. God Sis treated everyone dinner today. Always so 破费. Anyway to Loveena - Must study hard. I know it is tough but I know you can do it.

Anyway the recording was cancel last nite and they will do the recording tonite. Excited and tired. Today went for tuition as my student is having test soon. Afterwhich, I have to do the short write-up for PUMA about myself. Lol! Then have to memorise some script for next week filming, most importantly is to rest at home to get ready for tonite recording. I realised that I m starting to fall sick now. Hopefully I can recover after a nap. (",)

No comments:

Post a Comment