Wednesday, August 5, 2009

女友Magazine


Woke up super duper early today because I have a photoshoot by 女友 magazine. Cabbed down to Crown Plaza Hotel at Changi Airport T3. I had been there before but this is actually the first time I went up. I would say I m really surprised at its beautiful design and surroundings. Had breakfast at the T3 foodcourt before meeting Yan Ling. Went up to the room and everyone began to prepare for the shoot. Before the shoot we did a short interview. Quite fun, no stress at all. All are nice people! (",)


After the interview we went ahead for the make up and hairstyling before the shoot commence. Thanks Yan Ling and Qiao En for the warm reception and hospitality. Thank you Veron for the wonderful photography! Thank you Ben for the lovely make up! Thank you Nicholas for the stylish hairdo! And lastly, thank you Terence and Grace for styling and dressing me up! I had a great time today! After the shoot we took a few more shots before heading downstairs. The security there is super strict. So we only had a chance to go down once. Lol!


Went home to get my Puma stuffs before fetching Boss and going to Tagore Lane. Collected the rest of the stuffs and headed down to Jean Yip Makeover at Bugis Junction for my photoshoot. Today's photoshoot is quite fun and relaxed. You guys will get to see the newer looks soon and some will be shocked!


The rest of the photo that shoot today is secret. Lol! Headed home for dinner downstairs before heading for tuition. The fishbone incident is really making me very uncomfortable. I think now my right side of my throat is swollen. Damm painful until I m having bad mood for past few days. Tomorrow got song recording somemore. Die already. Haiz.


Lastly, thanks to Desmond and Kenny for everything today! Next week, Mandy and Dewei will be doing the photoshoot for one overseas product. Maybe Boss is inviting some of the EME members to join the photoshoot as well. Stay tune for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment