Thursday, August 6, 2009

Nonsense by SOMEBODY

These are the photo that I left out yesterday, so I posted it up today. If you guys have the time, do go to changi airport T3 to visit this nice place. Lol!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Anyway, I think it is time for me to voice out something which can be very harsh and straightforward. I think I should let everybody know why I withdrawn from YouthBox as their ambassador. In the first place, I agreed to be their ambassador because their founder Joseph says he like my song and want to help me promote. And in return I didnt just take thing for granted, I went to perform for them in their event and sometime I feel being left out by YouthBox as Joseph once told me that some of the artistes in YouthBox dun feel comfortable.

I ever request to leave YouthBox, but Joseph told me again that the artistes are fine with me and I dunno what to believe at that time, so I just take it that he speak the truth. Thing began to go very strange after that. One day, I found him below my block wandering around waiting for me until 2am and I m very angry with his action. I reprimanded him and asked him to go home. Then few days later, he told me and Boss that he decided to quit school, at first we did ask him go back to school but he keep saying NO to us.

And out of good will, Boss decided to train him and groom him to become a Boss to earn himself a salary. He agreed and also agreed that YouthBox will group under our company under his charge. Mean to say, he is still the in-charge of YouthBox. Boss also say that he want to make YouthBox the best performing artiste group in Singapore and he spoke to Jean Yip Makeover to give the few best artistes a new makeover, including employing a new designer to do up his YouthBox website. Not forgetting giving them free training and a basic pay for each performance, getting them opportunity to appear in magazine and media.

If Gilberto and Shirley remember clearly, Boss passes each of us (Mandy, Dewei, Joseph and myself) few set of proposals before the meeting at Upper Serangoon Road. Anyway Boss is right, every country and every company also have a system and simple agreement. If people cant abide to each system, then the management will be in a mess. Dun you agree that a system is important?

But now thing become very different, HE say different thing to EME and members of YouthBox, resulting some unhappiness happen. The funniest thing is that he asks me to take care and say he will love me forever, regardless what happen recently. I think he is the one that created the problem and now he is the one that say this rubbish. The joke of the day is that he msn me and tells me to inform Boss that he is sorry about it. Lol!

I think it is wrong to snatch contact and use other people's proposal to close any business deal. I think it is wrong to call on my sponsor to check out my location when you cant find me. I think it is wrong to deliver untruth message to people that we know. I think it is wrong to be a ANGEL and DEVIL at the same time.

When I choose to leave YouthBox, I leave quietly without going around telling my supporters and friends in EME, including no member in YouthBox know why I m leaving. After all the nonsense happens during the past few days, I decided to voice it out. To be frank, the reason of why Boss decided to close down EME is because he wants to re-organize the whole committee. Mandy is not wrong but I m greatly disappointed that people scolded her for no reason. This is a ungrateful action. Boss is not wrong either. He took years to build me to who I m today, and of course he have to take certain action to protect me and everybody in EME.

Yesterday and today, after hearing so much from different people. I just have one word to say to members of EME and Youthbox. I believe I have been very kind to many of you, especially to members of EME. I had never treat you guys like a FAN, but somebody that close to me as a family member. As for YouthBox, I have nothing more to say, but thank you for your time and the past events together.

> EME committee - Think some of you are really too much. If you still believe that you are right and you are always right, I have nothing to say but to tell you that I m greatly disappointed with you guys. To me, with or without a fanclub dun really make a difference to me. I believe in personal touch and friendship. After today, after all the nonsense, Elson can only become stronger than before. Appreciate you guys effort and thanks for everything in the past. Thank you. (",)

No comments:

Post a Comment