Thursday, August 20, 2009

Shop & Win @ Bukit Timah Plaza

First and foremost, I would like to welcome the two newest members of the RIG family! Welcome welcome! Hope we can all chiong and prosper in the upcoming year ahead. Huat ah! Lol!

Head down to Bukit Timah Plaza for meeting with Eileen 姐 today. Had lunch at Liu San Ge. So yummy! Also I will be starting my new fashion brand with Eileen 姐 soon.

After that we went to register for another new company! Woo!

Photobucket

Haircut at Angelsky8 is next. Thanks Darren for the lovely haircut. Today you dont want take picture with me. So I post my own picture. Lol.

At night I went dinner with my parents and we prayed. Met Langer for supper as I havent seen him for some time already.

Met Boss to pray again for RIG team.

Those who havent or forgot to pray, please do so!

Tomorrow till Sunday, there is a Evergreen Stationery Fair in conjunction with Shop and Win @ Bukit Timah Plaza, daily from 11am to 8pm. If you are interested to drop by, remember to support Javin They (finalist from Campus Superstar II) and Alicia Koo (finalist from Be A Star II). They will be singing a few nice songs for everybody from 3pm to 4pm. (",)

Photobucket

Not forgetting our lovely emcee on this Saturday, her name is Jeane Reveendran and she is very good entertaining emcee.

大家加油!

No comments:

Post a Comment