Sunday, August 16, 2009

Happy Birthday to Gilberto!

Photobucket

Photobucket

I woke uo early today because I had to give tuitions. Lol! After tuition went to Sis's Pizza Place located at Fortune Centre for my gathering, as well as to celebrate our dearest Gilberto's birthday! So happy to see so many people there! Yu Jing, Shirley, Tricia. Gera, Doreen, Shawn, Serene and my new friend April, who is dressed in PINK top to toe. Lol! There's also Dewei, Judy and my korean friend Nye Soon and Mandy who came LATE. And also my mei mei Carol, thanks for coming down. Had a great time!

Photobucket

After that we walked to Plaza Singapura and something terrible happened. We witness an accident LIVE. Right in front of our eyes. Couldnt believe it. Carol and Yu Jing was scared to bits. Shirley also. But we managed to calm everyone down and proceed on to Plaza Singapura. No one was hurt or injured, but I still hope everything is fine now. It's like my 5th time seeing an accident this month. Still can remember Yuan Zhuang's Taxi accident at Yishun few weeks ago.

Met Boss at the toy catching area. Once again, he was there playing his favourite game. Today's catch of the day is 3 toys! (",) After that we all went home.

Photobucket


To Daniel: My dearest DiDi, whom I havent seen for a long time. Lol! Happy Birthday to you. Though you have been missing in person, I know you still care through the msn and sms that you sent me. I remember you and Carol as being my first few supporters back then who came looking for me at Bath Culture. I will always remember that faithful day.

Thanks for everything. Right now, we are all like a family. I will always be there should you need a listening ear or antyhing that I can be of help to. Best wishes to you and may everything go smoothly for you and all your wishes come true too!

No comments:

Post a Comment