Sunday, August 2, 2009

TVC song recording


Today I went for WaterSource TVC song recording at 3am in the morning! Lol! Actually supposed to be at 11pm, but Pin Ming Laoshi is busy with some other recording, so we have to wait. Then I suggest to go for a movie at Jurong Point and we watch until 2.50am. A boring show despite the fact that they featured two famous actors. Lol!

Before the movie, I bring them to the 24 hours NTUC at Jurong Point, then while on the way there, we saw PUMA poster! Then I took a picture with the nice poster with my PUMA outfit.


We reached the studio at 3am, and went to drink some hot stuffs before the recording at the Macdonalds around the studio. The studio is at Jurong West and met the professional mixing engineer Ah Chong, who done the mixing and mastering for my second single 了解. Actually Boss enjoy working with Ah Chong as he is a very nice guy who dun show off his skill comparing to other engineer that I work with before. Ah Chong jiayou!


Thanks Pin Ming Laoshi for the wonderful music arrangement. I also enjoyed recording the song under his guidance. He is my producer for my full album. Boss also give advise during my recording. Not forgetting Dewei and Mandy for supporting me throughout the recording. The whole recording end at 6.30am, but we havent finish the whole song, which mean we are heading back for recording soon. (",)

No comments:

Post a Comment