Wednesday, August 26, 2009

UOL Freshie Orientation

Freshmen Orientation today! So excited. Lol! Wore the Orientation tee-shirt, headed out and met Reagan and Guo Ming at Clementi.

After some briefing, we were divided into 8 groups. I'm in group 3, and my OGL is Tee Kay. He's damn funny person, and very friendly also.

Photobucket

Games were fun and enjoyable, but the sun was unbearably hot! I got a very bad tan today and my arms and neck are now red like lobster, and also burning. Lol!

Lunch was quite messed up though. Queue was very long. Everyone spent like 20minutes to queue under the hot hot sun before we finally get to eat.

Photobucket

After lunch we had games and my team won! T.K (my team's name) Go go go!

Some group of girls from Indonesia approached me to take photo with them after camp debrief. They are really cute and nice people. My fellow course mates also.

Photobucket

Met and know quite a number of new friends today. Lesson starts tomorrow officially. No more playing! More pictures are available at My Photo at the side-bar of my blog. (",) Do check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment