Friday, August 14, 2009

Donut Empire

Photobucket

Did anybody guess it correctly? Lol! Yes! My new sponsor will be Donut Empire and congrat to Shirley and Jane for guessing the right answer. You will get a box of donut as prizes from me. Lol! Stay tune for me to contact you soon. (",)

Photobucket

I would say that Donut Empire have the best and tasty donut in Singapore. They have so many different type of taste, with attractive colourful decoration on the donut surface. My first impression when I eat the donut was..... WOW! OMG! NICE! You guys will get to see me appearing at their outlets often. Lol! Because I love donut!

Photobucket

Today I went down to Godma's office for tomorrow WaterSource Seminar and Press Conference at River View Hotel level 3 (Hibiscus Conference Room). If you guys are free, do drop by to listen and support me from 2pm to 4pm tomorrow (Saturday). Saw the nice display stand? Boss design it himself. Lol! This is my first time seeing myself on a display stand. (",)

Photobucket

After meeting, Mandy, Dewei, Boss and myself went over to Kovan with Godma for late dinner. We ate at the market and Boss as usual ordered alot of food again. Lol! We accompany Godma home and she show us around her house at Kovan. Very simple and unique house, and thanks Godma for sharing her working experience with all of us. You are a great successful businesswomen that everybody should learn from you!

Photobucket

We went to Plaza Singapura to watch midnight show - Where Got Ghost? Quite a funny yet abot scary movie directed by Jack Neo. You should go watch it when you are free. Worth the money watching it. (",) Do support our local production!

PM - God sis, you must take care and stay strong. Thank you for taking good care of Elson Soh all these while. I m touched by all your love and effort on me. I will jiayou and you also must jiayou too.

No comments:

Post a Comment