Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Voice-over for WaterSource TVC



The voice over for both English and Chinese version is done! Remember to check out my TVC for WaterSource International on 9 August 2009 at Channel 8 from 12.50pm to 5.50pm. Think the first ads will appear around 1pm. Then you will get to see it again at Channel 5 and Channel U, and the details will be updated soon. (",)


Dewei, Mandy and myself took a picture with Godma. Godma and God Sis also very excited today. Then Bro Jeffrey drove us to the production house, but he left earlier because he still not feeling well. Hope Bro Jeffrey can recover soon! Jiayou!


He is the editor for WaterSource TVC, very professional guy and he also help us re-do some of the add-in logo too. His name is Eugene and he is from The Reel Thing production house.


I must thanks the producer Wayne for filming such a nice TVC and take good care of me during the voice-over today. He is very patience and guide me along the way. Thank you!
I miss another acting lesson today because of the recording of the voice-over. Radio 1003 Angeline called Boss that she need WaterSource TVC song to let all her DJs listen, but so sorry that the song is not ready yet. This Thursday around 10pm, we have to go back for recording. Lol! Hope we can finish it soon.
After the production ended, myself with Boss, Mandy and Dewei, went to eat Tim Sum at Geylang Lor 17. Then we proceed to Woodlands Causeway Point to watch the movie "Hang Over". Anyway something unhappy happen before the movie start, dun wish to talk about it as I m very upset as well. Hope two of you can really work hard and put in enough effort. I m learning too, and I hope two of you can learn and practise the skill more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment